I’m back! I decided to take an extended vacation over the weekend and spend time with family, relax and take a little break from blogging. We had a fun weekend filled with swimming, family time, shopping and rest.
Now that summer is officially upon us, at least here in Florida, I tend to make a lot more fruit filled foods and desserts. The only problem is my family isn’t as ga ga over fruit sweets as I am. This Single Serving Mixed Berry Cobbler has a lightly, sweet whole wheat cobbler topping over fresh berries and makes the perfect dessert for one!
Topped with a scoop of your favorite ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream, this single serving mixed berry cobbler is a delicious blend of blueberries and strawberries with a whole wheat cobbler topping and makes a perfect summer dessert. However you choose to top it off, enjoy and happy baking!
Single Serving Mixed Berry Cobbler
Yield 1 cobbler
- 1/2 c blueberries
- 1/4 c strawberries, diced
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 Tbs flour
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- dash cinnamon
- 1 Tbs milk
- Preheat your oven to 375º F and prepare a 6 oz ramekin with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl combine the blueberries, strawberries and 1 tsp sugar.
- Place the sugared berries into the ramekin.
- In a small bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Add the milk to the flour mixture and stir until it just comes together.
- Spread the dough mixture over the berries and sprinkle with a pinch of sugar.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove carefully from the oven and let cool 5 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Courses cobbler, dessert, single serving
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
If you love mixed berry treats don’t miss out on this Mixed Berry Galette
and make sure you try these Very Berry Muffins