Single Serving Mixed Berry Cobbler
Yield 1 cobbler
- 1/2 c blueberries
- 1/4 c strawberries, diced
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 Tbs flour
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- dash cinnamon
- 1 Tbs milk
- Preheat your oven to 375º F and prepare a 6 oz ramekin with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl combine the blueberries, strawberries and 1 tsp sugar.
- Place the sugared berries into the ramekin.
- In a small bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Add the milk to the flour mixture and stir until it just comes together.
- Spread the dough mixture over the berries and sprinkle with a pinch of sugar.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove carefully from the oven and let cool 5 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Courses cobbler, dessert, single serving
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at http://itbakesmehappy.com/2014/05/single-serving-mixed-berry-cobbler.html