Heath Ice Cream
Yield 4 -6 servings
- 8 oz. heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 7 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 c Heath bits (or your favorite candy/candy bar chopped)
- In the bowl of your stand mixer or a large mixing bowl with a handheld mixer, whip the heavy cream and vanilla until stiff.
- In a separate bowl combine the sweetened condensed milk and the Heath bits.
- Fold the whipped cream into the milk mixture and transfer to a freezer safe container, freeze for 4-6 hours until firm.
- Let sit at room temperature a few minutes then serve.
Recipe adapted from Easy Homemade Ice Cream without a Machine by Amanda of kevinandamanda.com
Courses dessert, ice cream