Chocolate Avocado Pudding Pops
Yield 6 , 2 oz. pudding pops
- 2 c avocado, ripe
- 4 Tbs honey
- 2 Tbs semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tbs cocoa powder
- 2 Tbs almond milk
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Dash salt
- Peel and slice the avocado. In a food processor blend the avocado until smooth.
- In a small bowl melt the chocolate in the microwave at 15 second increments.
- Add the honey, cocoa, almond milk, coconut oil, vanilla and salt; stir until smooth.
- Add the chocolate mixture to the avocado purée and blend until combined.
- Transfer the pudding into Popsicle molds and freeze for 4-6 hours.
Courses dessert, frozen
Recipe adapted from Chocolate Avocado Pudding by Jessica of How Sweet It Is