This classic hot chocolate is so easy to make and simply divine to drink. So next time the temperatures have you reaching for a warm, comforting drink I recommend mixing up a batch of this hot chocolate. Pair it with cookies, your breakfast or make it a real treat and top it off with some whipped cream; I hope you’ll enjoy!
- 1 c milk
- ¼ c bittersweet chocolate
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla
- pinch salt
- In a saucepan over medium-low heat add the milk, chocolate, sugar and salt.
- Whisk the mixture until the chocolate begins to melt, remove from heat and continue stirring until smooth.
- Add the vanilla and stir to combine.
- Pour the hot chocolate into your favorite mug and serve.