No Bake Brownies
Yield 16 brownies
- 1 c chocolate, I used milk and semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tbs butter
- 6 Tbs corn syrup
- 40 miniature marshmallows
- 1 c peanut butter
- 1 1/2 c Chex cereal, I used corn
- In a medium sized saucepan over low heat melt the chocolate and butter, stirring constantly to avoid burning.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the marshmallows until smooth, add the corn syrup, peanut butter and cereal and stir to combine.
- Press the mixture into a greased 8"x8" pan and refrigerate for 2-3 hours until firm.
- If you like a soft brownie let the mixture set at room temperature, this will take longer but is equally delicious.
- Slice and serve.
Recipe adapted from No Bake Brownies by Lisa Slater, Brownie Points
Courses brownie, dessert
Serving Size 1 brownie
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.