Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Cranberry Crave Bark is a deliciously, easy dark chocolate bark loaded with dried fruit and nuts, the perfect treat for your family & friends to enjoy this holiday season!
You know I love chocolate, especially dark chocolate! But did you also know that I am addicted to granola and their close cousin trail mix snacks? Well I am. So when I heard about NatureBox and the delicious wholesome snacks they deliver right to your door, of course I couldn’t wait to try them out! Did you know that NatureBox has a world of carefully sourced and nutritionist-approved foods?
Each snack contains wholesome ingredients – with no artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors, zero grams trans fats, and no high fructose corn syrup. check out the full catalog of snacks here. Pretty much… I heart NatureBox. They even have an option where you can select all non-GMO snacks; you can learn more about their Product Promise here.
When you join NatureBox, you’ll receive five different snacks every month. You can choose the snacks you want or be surprised with their carefully curated selections. Got a dietary goal or taste preference? NatureBox has 100+ snacks to excite and delight every palate, like this Pumpkin Cranberry Crave Trail Mix I chose.
Boy is it yummy! A tasty trail mix blend of fruit, nuts and seeds, I could just sit and eat it by the handful. But instead I decided to make something super delicious and totally perfect for the upcoming holiday season, Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Cranberry Crave Bark.
The addition of this trail mix blend to dark chocolate takes this everyday snack to a whole new level, plus it’s super easy to make and adds a bit of unique fall flavor to the classic chocolate bark recipe. Sprinkle on a bit of coarse sea salt for good measure and you’ve got a completely irresistible treat your family and friends will love!
So are you interested in giving a NatureBox free trial offer a chance? Click here for all the details, the free trial box contains one full-sized bag and four single-served pouches. Which snacks will you try first?
I hope you’ll enjoy this Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Cranberry Crave Bark and have a safe, happy Halloween!
Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Cranberry Crave Bark #Fall4NatureBox
- 10 oz good quality dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 Tbs coconut oil
- 1 4.3 oz bag NatureBox Pumpkin Cranberry Crave Trail Mix
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Line a 1/4 sheet pan with foil and set aside.
- To a microwave safe bowl add the dark chocolate and cook at high heat for 30 seconds.
- Stir in the coconut oil and cook for an additional minute, stirring every 15 seconds; until smooth.
- Add 1/2 c NatureBox Pumpkin Cranberry Crave Trail Mix to the melted chocolate and stir to combine.
- Spread the mixture over the foil lined sheet pan and sprinkle on the remaining trail mix and sea salt.
- Let cool in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes until set.
- Break or cut into desired pieces and serve.
- Store remaining bark in an air tight container, keep refrigerated when not eating.
Courses candy, dessert
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.