Put that leftover Halloween candy to good use with these soft, gooey Snickers Apple Blondies!
Happy November! How was your weekend? Mine was spent eating way to much leftover Halloween candy, playing with the kids and baking a batch of these delicious Snickers Apple Blondies.
Because you can never have too much good stuff packed into a dessert bar I thought what better combo than Snickers and apple. A quick search of Pinterest will easily provide at least a dozen ways to enjoy the two, so I thought why not make some blondies?
Soft, gooey blondies loaded with chopped apple and Snickers bars, these blondies are sure to be a hit with any crowd. They would make a great addition to your holiday baking plans, especially if you like to give baked goods to your family and friends. Enjoy and happy baking!
- ½ c butter
- ¾ c brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 c all purpose flour
- ½ c apple, chopped
- 8 fun sized Snickers bars, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 350º F and line an 8"x8" baking pan with foil.
- In a mixing bowl melt the butter in the microwave, about 1 minute.
- Whisk in the brown sugar, vanilla and salt, then beat in the egg.
- Add the flour, chopped apple and chopped snickers bars and stir until it just comes together.
- Spread the mixture into the baking pan and bake for 20-23 minutes, until golden brown.
- Let cool in the pan 5 minutes, then using the edges of the foil, lift out and place on the counter to cool completely.
- Slice and serve.
Need a few more ideas on using up that candy stash? Try these recipes: