Soft chocolate cookies loaded with white chocolate chips and miniature M&M’s make these Ultimate Chocolate Cookies are hard to resist! #OXOGoodCookies
My daughter started Pre-K a couple of weeks ago and one afternoon as when we returned home she declared, “we should make cookies!” I don’t know about you but it doesn’t take a whole lot of convincing to get me to make cookies.
Especially chocolate cookies! True story… I have NO self control when it comes to chocolate cookies. Soft, chewy chocolate cookies are my all time favorite, throw in some white chocolate and candies and you’ll see me eating more than a few. These cookies are just so delicious I think I must have eaten about 5 the day we baked them. They were a big hit with my daughter and our friends, I had to share to keep myself from eating them all.
- 1½ c all-purpose flour
- ½ c cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 12 oz semisweet chocolate
- 1 Tbs coconut oil
- ¾ c butter, softened
- 1¼ c sugar
- ¼ c honey
- 2 eggs, extra large
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ c miniature M&M candies
- ½ c white chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350º F and line two baking sheets with parchment or baking mats, set aside.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
- To a microwave safe bowl add the semisweet chocolate, coconut oil and 2 tbs of butter, microwave over high heat for 1 minute, stirring until smooth.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer cream together the remaining butter, sugar and honey.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition, add the vanilla and beat well.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and stir until it comes together.
- Fold in the miniature M&M's and the white chocolate chips.
- Using a 2 Tbs cookie scoop drop rounds onto the baking sheets 2" apart.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes, remove from the oven carefully and cool on the pan 3-5 minutes, transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.
- Store leftover cookies in an airtight container for up to 5 days, using parchment or wax paper between layers.
I can’t wait for the next day when she decides we need to make another batch of these Ultimate Chocolate Cookies and I really hope you’ll enjoy them as much as we do; happy baking!
Did you know that for every stickered item sold, OXO will donate 25 cents in support of pediatric cancer research as part of its $100,000 pledge to Cookies for Kids’ Cancer. Be on the lookout for specially marked OXO baking products with this Cookies for Kids’ Cancer sticker sold at participating retailers. I am completely in love with the OXO Medium Cookie Scoop, it’s the perfect sized scoop for any cookie and works great for cupcakes or muffins! I also really love the OXO Cookie Spatula and how easily it makes the cookies just glide right off the baking sheet.
If you see this little green circle, then you know you’ve found the right ones:
Plus for each participating blog post dedicated to the #OXOGoodCookies campaign this September, OXO will donate $100 to Cookies for Kids’ Cancer, pretty cool huh!? That’s up to $100,000 in donations just for baking cookies!
Disclosure: OXO provided me with the Drop Cookie Baking Set, all opinions and recipes in this post are my own.