Only 2 ingredients and 10 minutes to enjoy these deliciously, easy to make Cookies ‘N Creme Cups!
You know those terribly bad, no good, horrible days that we all have some times? Well I had one of those days last Friday, so I decided to make something sweet to help brighten the afternoon a bit.
I’m a dark chocolate girl 90% of the time, but when I get a craving for something involving white chocolate I like to satisfy it. Enter these ridiculously easy to make candy cups, because white chocolate melting wafers + crushed Oreos + candy mold = a dangerously good candy treat!
Also my husband is a big Cookies ‘N Creme fan, so I made these in an effort to quote “make something he would like too!” He’s been feeling a bit left out lately around our kitchen with all the chocolate decadence that has been happening, occasionally I like to throw him a little something he can enjoy.
Whether you’re a diehard chocoholic like myself or a fan of all flavors, these easy little treats are so simple and delicious. Plus they make a great addition to your Easter basket too, I hope you’ll enjoy them as much as we do!
Cookies 'N Creme Cups
Yield 6 candy cups
- 1/2 c white chocolate candy melts
- 2 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- In a microwave safe bowl melt the white chocolate candy melts in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir the crushed chocolate sandwich cookies into the melted white chocolate and divide the mixture between 6 candy cup molds or paper cupcake liners.
- Chill the candy cups for 10-15 minutes, until set.
Now how about a couple more candy cup recipes: