Sweet and crunchy Monster Cookie Snack Mix is loaded with peanut buttery flavor, monster cookie crumbs, chocolate chips and M&M candies.
Summer time means movie time for me, I can remember when I was a kid my sister and I would have movie marathons on the rainy days to pass the time. With both of our parents busy at work, we would snack on pretty much anything we could find, we never had a snack as addictive and satisfying as this one.
Crunchy Chex cereal is coated in peanut butter glaze and tossed with monster cookie crumbs, chocolate chips and M&M candies, it will keep you reaching for just one more handful. This snack mix is sure to make your next movie night (or rainy day) a sweet success, I hope you’ll enjoy it as much as my kids and I do!
Monster Cookie Snack Mix
Yield 4 -6 servings
- 1/2 c white chocolate melting wafers
- 3 Tbs peanut butter
- 4 c Chex cereal
- 1/4 c monster cookie crumbs
- 2 Tbs miniature chocolate chips
- 2 Tbs miniature M&M candies
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment or a baking mat and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl melt the white chocolate melting wafers and peanut butter at 50% power for 1 minute, microwave in 15 second increments if needed.
- Stir until smooth and toss the peanut butter mixture with the cereal.
- Spread the coated cereal onto the prepared cookie sheet and sprinkle on the cookie crumbs, chocolate chips and M&M candies.
- Place the cookie sheet in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes, until the coating is set, then serve.
- Store remaining snack mix in a air tight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Courses snack, dessert
Blair @ The Seasoned Mom says
Yum! This looks like such a delicious treat or snack for the little ones. My kids would love it! 🙂 Yummed!
Julie @ Julie's Eats & Treats says
I’m all about snack mixes and I love this combo!! I’d probably eat the whole thing in one sitting!
It’s very tempting!
Natalie @ Life Made Simple says
Yum! I’m always a huge fan of anything Monster Cookie… and a no-bake snack, even better!
Thanks Natalie, me too 😉