With a blend of baby spinach, banana, blueberries and peaches this Summer Green Smoothie makes a satisfying treat anytime of day!
You can mix it up by trying any combination of your favorite fruits and veggies, using juice or even almond milk, the results are always delicious. This tasty blend of baby spinach, banana, blueberries and peach makes a great breakfast, lunch or afternoon snack. I think I drank one everyday last week and even shared a few with my toddler, she loves them too! So beat the heat this summer (or fall) and get your daily dose of fruits and veggies without feeling guilty – I hope you’ll enjoy!
Summer Green Smoothie
- 2 c baby spinach
- 1 large banana, frozen
- 1/2 medium peach
- 1/2 c blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 c liquid, I like apple juice; but water or almond milk will work just fine
- 1 Tbs flax meal
- Add all of the ingredients to your blender and puree on high for 1-2 minutes, until desired consistency is achieved.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 1 day.
Courses drink, smoothie, breakfast
Serving Size 8 oz.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.