Sesame Ginger Pasta Salad this easy, delicious pasta salad recipe makes a great light meal or side dish.
For about a year now I have been in love with one kind of salad dressing, I still like the classics –Ranch, Italian, Honey Mustard, Vinaigrette. But Ken’s makes an AMAZING, Asian Sesame with Ginger & Soy = I LOVE IT! I love it so much, I could almost drink it – ok maybe not, but trust me it is so good. I pretty much eat it on everything; carrots, salad, stir fry, the list continues.
When the temperatures rise outside, like they do here often, I really like a cold lunch. What better side than pasta salad, this recipe is a fresh spin on a timeless favorite. It’s not much work, comes together quick and tastes great. Next time you’re looking for a light pasta option I recommend giving this dish a try, I hope you’ll enjoy!
Sesame Ginger Pasta Salad
Recipe type: salad, side dish
Serves: 8 servings
- 2 c Ditalini pasta
- 1 12oz. bag of Vegetable Stir Fry, fresh – I like Eat Smart
- ⅓ c Ken's Asian Sesame with Ginger & Soy salad dressing
- Cook the pasta al dente according to box instructions and cool.
- Rough chop the larger vegetables and in a large bowl combine all the ingredients and toss.
- Serve cold, it makes a great side dish or snack.