Soft, delicious Peanut Butter Cup Blondies are loaded with miniature peanut butter cup candies.
When I ran across this recipe last week and knew that I wanted to make these. I just didn’t know when, well every Tuesday night my in-laws have the young single adults over for a gospel lesson and dinner. My mother-in-law was out of town so dinner was up to the hubby and me, so I decided it was the perfect opportunity to test a new recipe. They were a hit (with the YSA and my husband), I think you should give these a try. You can find the original recipe here. I needed a double batch and I accidentally altered the recipe, but it still turned out awesome = total win. I hope that you’ll enjoy them as much as we have, happy baking!
Peanut Butter Cup Blondies
Yield 24 bars
- 2 1/2 c flour
- 2 c sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 c butter, melted
- 2 tbs milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 c chocolate chips
- 4 peanut butter cups, chopped
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Combine the peanut butter, butter, milk, vanilla and eggs, stirring well.
- Add the peanut butter mixture to flour mixture; stir until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into a prepared baking pan (I used a 9x13, but you could do 8x8 or 9x9 for thicker bars).
- Top with chopped peanut butter cups and bake at 350º for 30-35 minutes or until your tester comes out clean.
Courses bar, dessert, peanut butter