Peanut Butter Cup Blondies
Yield 24 bars
- 2 1/2 c flour
- 2 c sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 c butter, melted
- 2 tbs milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 c chocolate chips
- 4 peanut butter cups, chopped
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Combine the peanut butter, butter, milk, vanilla and eggs, stirring well.
- Add the peanut butter mixture to flour mixture; stir until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into a prepared baking pan (I used a 9x13, but you could do 8x8 or 9x9 for thicker bars).
- Top with chopped peanut butter cups and bake at 350º for 30-35 minutes or until your tester comes out clean.
Courses bar, dessert, peanut butter
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at http://itbakesmehappy.com/2011/09/peanut-butter-cup-blondies.html