I love caramel and thought it would make a great addition to these cookies, boy was I right. The result is soft, delicate fudge cookies filled with caramel and pecans that are sure to brighten up ay day. Enjoy and happy baking!
Caramel Fudge Ecstasies
Yield 1 1/2 dozen cookies
- 2/3 c semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 Tbs caramel sauce
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1/3 c sugar
- 3 Tbs all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 c chopped pecans
- Preheat your oven to 350º and line two baking pans with parchment.
- In a saucepan over medium/low heat melt 1/3 c of the chocolate chips, caramel sauce and coconut oil until smooth.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the egg, sugar, flour, vanilla, baking powder and pecans.
- Drop by Tbs onto the parchment 2" apart and bake for 8-9 minutes.
- Cool on the pan 5-7 minutes, then serve.
Recipe adapted from Fudge Ecstasies in BHG 100 Best Cookies
Courses cookie, dessert