After school just got a whole lot better with these crunchy, peanut butter cheerio treats that are super easy to make and so fun to eat!
As you may already know, we love peanut butter, even my little one too! Reese’s Cups, pb & j sandwiches, cookies, ice cream, ect. We make, buy and devour anything peanut butter by the arm full. I have been wanting to make these treats ever since I brought home my first box of Peanut Butter Multigrain Cheerios two months ago. The concept of these bars is just like a rice crispy treat, only better! I loved these crunchy, peanut buttery treats with a kiss of chocolate throughout and I’m sure you will too; enjoy and happy no-baking!
Peanut Butter Cheerio Treats
Yield 12 treats
- 3 c Peanut Butter Multigrain Cheerios
- 20 marshmallows
- 2 Tbs butter
- 2 Tbs peanut butter
- 1/3 c mini chocolate chips
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter, marshmallows and peanut butter until smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in the cheerios, once it comes together drop in the chocolate chips, minus 2 Tbs reserved for the top.
- Press the mixture into a greased 8"x8" pan and sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips on top, cool completely slice and serve.
Courses dessert, bar, no-bake