After school just got a whole lot better with these crunchy, peanut butter cheerio treats that are super easy to make and so fun to eat!
Peanut Butter Cheerio Treats
Yield 12 treats
- 3 c Peanut Butter Multigrain Cheerios
- 20 marshmallows
- 2 Tbs butter
- 2 Tbs peanut butter
- 1/3 c mini chocolate chips
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter, marshmallows and peanut butter until smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in the cheerios, once it comes together drop in the chocolate chips, minus 2 Tbs reserved for the top.
- Press the mixture into a greased 8"x8" pan and sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips on top, cool completely slice and serve.
Courses dessert, bar, no-bake