Smooth, creamy Banana Pudding layered with sliced bananas and vanilla wafers, this classic Southern dessert is sure to be the hit of your next gathering.
The very first time I shared the recipe for this amazingly, delicious Banana Pudding was a couple of years ago and the photo was terrible! The truth is that sometimes delicious desserts look ugly when photographed by the in-experienced. I like to think I’ve learned a thing or two about food photography since then, so I knew I wanted to reshoot this dessert and luckily Thanksgiving provided me the perfect opportunity to eat said pudding and take new pictures.
This smooth, creamy pudding is made with fresh whipped cream that gives it a lightness that pairs perfectly with the sliced bananas and crunchy vanilla wafers, I hope you will enjoy it as much as we do!
- 1 3.9 oz pkg instant vanilla pudding
- 1½ c cool water
- 1 can condensed milk
- ½ pt whipping cream, whipped
- 2 bananas
- ½ box vanilla wafers
- Whisk together the first 3 ingredients, then fold in the whipped cream.
- In a large bowl alternate layers of pudding with sliced bananas and vanilla wafers, finishing with wafers.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours, serve cool.