Sweet and salty combine in this uniquely, delicious treat, Potato Chip Chocolate Fudge is the perfect treat for every taste bud!
When I was younger I loved ordering a Wendy’s Frosty and dipping my french fries in it. Please tell me I’m not the only one who did that? For me there is something so irresistible about the sweet and salty combination of chocolate and salted potatoes. So I combined these two powerhouse flavors into one super easy fudge recipe.
It’s perfect for sharing with friends or eating all by yourself, shh… I won’t tell! Because who doesn’t love sweet and salty? For every time you’ve ever wished for that one bite of the perfect flavor combination, it’s super addictive and ridiculously easy to make. Potato Chip Chocolate Fudge may seem like a bit strange, but trust me everything really is better with a little chocolate mixed in.
Please don’t let the name of this fudge fool you, it is delicious. Confession time… I may or may not have eaten the entire batch myself (0ver the course of a week). So go on and trust me, you’re definitely going to want a slice or two of this fudge in your life. Until the next recipe, I hope you’ll enjoy the fudge!
Potato Chip Chocolate Fudge
Yield 24 pieces
- 10 oz dark chocolate
- 7 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 c potato sticks
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Line a 6"x6" baking pan with foil and set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium/low heat combine the dark chocolate and sweetened condensed milk, stir the mixture until smooth.
- Stir in the potato sticks and spread the mixture into the prepared baking pan, sprinkle on the kosher salt.
- Chill for 2 hours, slice and serve.
- Store leftover fudge in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.