Grandpa DF's Banana Pudding
Yield 4 -6 servings
- 1 pkg instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 c cool water
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1/2 pt whipping cream, whipped
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 box vanilla wafers
- Whisk together the first 3 ingredients, then fold in the whipped cream.
- In a large bowl alternate layers of pudding with sliced bananas and vanilla wafers, finishing with wafers.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours, serve cool.
*FYI: Recipe can be doubled or tripled and it still turns out amazing!
Courses dessert, pudding