Tender and sweet, Honey Glazed Roasted Carrots are the perfect addition to your holiday or weeknight meal the whole family will love.
Happy Easter! I cannot believe it is already April, where the heck did the winter go? Don’t get me wrong I am happy to see the colder weather go and hoping that the warmer weather will usher in some good health for our household because March was a rough month. But enough about me lets talk about those delicious carrots I am sharing with you today.
They are super simple to make and since we are using baby carrots, there’s almost no effort involved. Baby carorts are tossed in a honey butter sauce and roasted to perfection. Basically these Honey Glazed Roasted Carrots taste like youre eating candy, but they are actually good for you! Anytime I can get my kids to ask for more of a vegetable I know I have a winning recipe, so make these today; enjoy and happy baking!
Honey Glazed Roasted Carrots
Yield 4-6 servings
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 1/4 c honey
- 2 Tbs butter
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 425º F.
- In a steam basket, steam the carrots for 5 minutes.
- In a small saucepan combine the honey, butter and sea salt.
- Drain the water off the carrots and toss in the honey mixture.
- Prepare a 9" x 13" baking pan with cooking spray and evenly spread the carrots on the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes, carefully remove from the oven and serve warm.
Courses Side Dish
Check out more great side dish recipes:
Fresh Vegetable Salad
Creamed Corn Casserole
Shredded Brussels Sprouts with Orange and Almonds
Orange Scallion Quinoa
Bacon Green Onion Deviled Eggs
Broccoli Slaw Salad
Farmer’s Market Potato Salad
Hummus Roasted Broccoli & Cauliflower
Bacon & Ranch Smashed Potatoes & Brussels Sprouts
Greek Quinoa Salad
Incredibly Easy Crusty Artisan Bread
Very Best Shrimp Macaroni Salad
Dont forget to try a few of my other favorite side dish recipes>>>