Rich, fudgy chocolate and peanut butter flavors combine with a nice crunch in these Easy No Bake Brownies to create a decadent and irresistible, quick treat.
Today I am sharing an old favorite recipe from a few years back, Easy No Bake Brownies. Just like the name implies, they are super easy to make, require no baking and are irresistibly delicious! My daughter and I love a good brownie, but the summer months are hot here in Florida. So if I can make dessert without having to turn on the oven, then I am all for it.
Rich chocolate and peanut butter flavors and a satisfying chewy, yet crunchy texture will have you wanting just one more. So head on into your kitchen and mix yourself up a batch, I hope you enjoy them, happy no-baking!
No Bake Brownies
Yield 16 brownies
- 1 c chocolate, I used milk and semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tbs butter
- 6 Tbs corn syrup
- 40 miniature marshmallows
- 1 c peanut butter
- 1 1/2 c Chex cereal, I used corn
- In a medium sized saucepan over low heat melt the chocolate and butter, stirring constantly to avoid burning.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the marshmallows until smooth, add the corn syrup, peanut butter and cereal and stir to combine.
- Press the mixture into a greased 8"x8" pan and refrigerate for 2-3 hours until firm.
- If you like a soft brownie let the mixture set at room temperature, this will take longer but is equally delicious.
- Slice and serve.
Recipe adapted from No Bake Brownies by Lisa Slater, Brownie Points
Courses brownie, dessert
Serving Size 1 brownie
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Need more no bake dessert ideas?