Thick, fudgy Mint Chocolate Chip Brownies are loaded with tons of mint chocolate chips, they make the perfect dessert to satisfy your chocolate cravings!
I know what you’re thinking – brownies again!?! I know, I know… well my mom came to visit Monday and she requested brownies; since I aim to please, I decided we had to make some. My mom loves anything with mint and chocolate and just happened to have brought some mint chocolate chips along with her – hint, hint huh? I went with my go to brownie recipe and added in the chips, it was only a small tweak, but a noticeable difference. Mom got a little chip happy and dumped in 3/4 of the bag, so these brownies turned out extra fudgy, which in my opinion is always a good thing. So grab a glass of milk and snuggle up with one (or two) of these delicious, chocolatey squares; enjoy and happy baking!
Mint Chocolate Chip Brownies
Yield 9 -12 brownies
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1/4 c butter, melted
- 1 tbs water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/2 c cocoa powder
- 3/4 c flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 oz. mint chocolate chips, we used Hershey's
- Preheat your oven to 350º and prepare an 8"x8" baking pan with spray.
- In a large bowl combine the sugar, butter, vanilla, egg and water, stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the cocoa, flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet until just combined, fold in the chocolate chips and transfer the batter to the pan.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, remove from the oven and cool completely, slice and serve.
Courses brownie, Dessert