Mint Chocolate Chip Brownies
Yield 9 -12 brownies
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1/4 c butter, melted
- 1 tbs water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/2 c cocoa powder
- 3/4 c flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 oz. mint chocolate chips, we used Hershey's
- Preheat your oven to 350º and prepare an 8"x8" baking pan with spray.
- In a large bowl combine the sugar, butter, vanilla, egg and water, stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the cocoa, flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet until just combined, fold in the chocolate chips and transfer the batter to the pan.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, remove from the oven and cool completely, slice and serve.
Courses brownie, Dessert
Need more Green Day recipe ideas? Check these out:
Shepherd’s Pie Recipe
Slow Cooker Guinness Beer Cheese Dip
Irish Cream & Mint Iced Mocha
Irish Potato Soup
Irish Soda Bread
Dark Chocolate Guinness Fudge
Irish Apple Cake with Custard Sauce
Chicken Pot Pie