Dark Chocolate Donuts
Yield 2 -2 1/2 dozen mini donuts
- 3/4 c cake flour
- 1/3 c super fine sugar
- 1/4 c Dark Dutch processed cocoa
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 c milk
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 egg, large
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 325º and prepare your donut pans with cooking spray, set aside.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and cinnamon.
- In a small mixing bowl combine the milk, coconut oil, egg and vanilla extract.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Place the batter in a zip top bag and snip off one end, pipe the batter into the pan and bake for 10-12 minutes, until a tester comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan 5-10 minutes, coat with melted chocolate, sprinkles, powdered sugar or other desired toppings.
Recipe adapted from Chocolate Peanut Butter Donuts by Adventures In All Things Food
Courses breakfast, dessert
Interested in learning more about the Secret Recipe Club? Click Here