Easy, delicious Fudgy No Bake Bars taste like a combination of chocolate fudge and a brownie loaded with your favorite candy!
These are an insanely easy no bake chocolate treat that is perfect for hot days of summer when you just can’t dream of turning on the oven. Chocolate fudge meets no bake brownie in this deliciously simple snack that is perfect for the any occasion. Here in Florida the temperatures feel like a hot oven most days, so naturally when my sweet tooth starts calling I want something quick and easy that won’t heat up my kitchen. WARNING!!! I’m sharing this recipe with a word of caution, I could easily eat half a batch of these on my own… so if you have a chocolate addiction, be sure to share. Otherwise you’ll end up like I did, eating 3 of them the day they are first made.
Kids and adults both love these no bake bars, they make a great afternoon snack or easy week night dessert. Slice them as small or large as you like and share the love. I just know you’re going to love them and how incredibly easy to make they are. Until next month, I hope you’ll enjoy, happy no-baking!
Fudgy No Bake Bars
Yield 9 -12 bars
- 1/2 c chocolate, I used semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 Tbs butter
- 12 marshmallows
- 3 Tbs corn syrup
- 1/2 c peanut butter
- 1/2 c crispy rice cereal
- 1/2 c m&m candies
- 1/2 c Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Minis
- 1/2 c 3 Musketeers, chopped
- Line an 8"x8" baking pan with foil and prepare with cooking spray, set aside.
- In a medium sized saucepan over low heat melt the chocolate and butter, stirring constantly to avoid burning.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the marshmallows until smooth, stir in the corn syrup and peanut butter.
- Add the cereal, m&m candies, peanut butter cups and Musketeers and stir to combine.
- Press the mixture into a greased 8"x8" pan and refrigerate for 2-3 hours until firm.
- Slice and serve.
- Store remaining bars in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Courses dessert, bar