Fudgy No Bake Bars
Yield 9 -12 bars
- 1/2 c chocolate, I used semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 Tbs butter
- 12 marshmallows
- 3 Tbs corn syrup
- 1/2 c peanut butter
- 1/2 c crispy rice cereal
- 1/2 c m&m candies
- 1/2 c Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Minis
- 1/2 c 3 Musketeers, chopped
- Line an 8"x8" baking pan with foil and prepare with cooking spray, set aside.
- In a medium sized saucepan over low heat melt the chocolate and butter, stirring constantly to avoid burning.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the marshmallows until smooth, stir in the corn syrup and peanut butter.
- Add the cereal, m&m candies, peanut butter cups and Musketeers and stir to combine.
- Press the mixture into a greased 8"x8" pan and refrigerate for 2-3 hours until firm.
- Slice and serve.
- Store remaining bars in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Courses dessert, bar
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at http://itbakesmehappy.com/2017/06/fudgy-no-bake-bars.html