Honey Glazed Roasted Carrots
Yield 4-6 servings
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 1/4 c honey
- 2 Tbs butter
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 425º F.
- In a steam basket, steam the carrots for 5 minutes.
- In a small saucepan combine the honey, butter and sea salt.
- Drain the water off the carrots and toss in the honey mixture.
- Prepare a 9" x 13" baking pan with cooking spray and evenly spread the carrots on the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes, carefully remove from the oven and serve warm.
Courses Side Dish
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at http://itbakesmehappy.com/2018/04/honey-glazed-roasted-carrots.html