A quick, healthy lunch is just minutes away with these Roasted Pepper Hummus Chicken Wraps, loaded with spinach, tomatoes, roasted pepper hummus and chicken.
You know those days when you just want some quick and easy for lunch? Yeah that’s me pretty much every day of the week, I think most mothers of small children feel the same way – am I right? Last week I ate this wrap for lunch every day, EVERY day!
Any time you can take last night’s leftover chicken and turn it into something new for lunch with only a little bit of effort it’s a win in my book. This wrap is super easy, quick and delicious. Plus with just a few minor additions or ingredient swaps you can satisfy everyone in your family. Whether you try this for lunch or a light dinner, I hope that you’ll enjoy it as much as I have!
Roasted Pepper Hummus Chicken Wraps
Yield 1 wrap
- 1 whole wheat sandwich wrap
- 2 Tbs Roasted Pepper Hummus, I like Sabra
- 1 c spinach
- 3 slices tomato
- 2 oz. sliced chicken
- Place the whole wheat wrap on a large square of waxed paper.
- Spread the roasted pepper hummus over the surface of the whole wheat wrap.
- Evenly arrange the spinach to cover the hummus layer.
- Add the tomato and chicken and roll up.
- Roll the waxed paper around the wrap, slice and serve immediately.
Courses sandwich, main dish