Roasted Pepper Hummus Chicken Wraps
Yield 1 wrap
- 1 whole wheat sandwich wrap
- 2 Tbs Roasted Pepper Hummus, I like Sabra
- 1 c spinach
- 3 slices tomato
- 2 oz. sliced chicken
- Place the whole wheat wrap on a large square of waxed paper.
- Spread the roasted pepper hummus over the surface of the whole wheat wrap.
- Evenly arrange the spinach to cover the hummus layer.
- Add the tomato and chicken and roll up.
- Roll the waxed paper around the wrap, slice and serve immediately.
Courses sandwich, main dish
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at http://itbakesmehappy.com/2015/04/roasted-pepper-hummus-chicken-wraps.html