Made with Greek yogurt, crushed graham crackers and mini chocolate chips, this S’mores Frozen Yogurt is a tangy, cool way to enjoy a beloved classic.
The hot weather seems to peak here around late July/early August, which makes camping or having a bon fire pretty miserable! Since Saturday is National S’mores day of course I wanted to give you something delicious to enjoy.
This S’mores Frozen Yogurt is made with Greek yogurt, crushed graham crackers and mini chocolate chips; a tangy, cool way to enjoy a beloved classic. You can mix up a batch in a matter of minutes and enjoy a frozen S’more treat in less than 30. I hope you’ll enjoy it as much as I do!
S'mores Frozen Yogurt
Yield 1 1/2 c frozen yogurt
- 1 c Vanilla Greek yogurt, I used Chobani Vanilla 0%
- 1/4 c sugar or 2 Tbs honey
- 1 1/2 graham cracker sheets, broken into small pieces
- 30 miniature marshmallows
- 2 Tbs miniature chocolate chips
- In a small mixing bowl stir together the yogurt and sugar/honey until smooth, then add the marshmallows and chocolate.
- Transfer the mixture to the bowl of your ice cream maker and freeze 15 minutes, add the graham cracker pieces and churn an additional 3-5 minutes.
- Serve immediately or freeze in an air tight container for about 2 hours for a more solid consistency. Garnish with graham cracker crumbs, chocolate syrup, ect.
Courses dessert, ice cream