If you want more information about SRC or are interested in joining click here.
Also don’t forget you still have time to enter the Gift Card Galore Giveaway – you could win $400 in gift cards: $200 Amazon.com, $100 Target, $50 Starbucks and $50 Panera Bread. I’m still sad I can’t win this contest, but you sure can so I hope you’ll enter.
- 1½ c flour
- ½ c oats, I used old fashioned
- ¾ c sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ½ c orange juice
- ¼ water, hot
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 Tbs butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 c blueberries, I used frozen
- ½ c brown sugar
- ¼ c flour
- ¼ c oats, I used old fashioned
- 2 Tbs butter, diced
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350º and prepare a large loaf pan or a 8 well mini loaf pan with baking spray, note if making minis - you only need 6 of the wells prepared.
- In a large mixing bowl stir together the dry ingredients and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl whisk together the orange juice, water, egg, butter and vanilla.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir until it just comes together, fold in the blueberries and spoon the batter into the prepared baking pan.
- In a small mixing bowl combine the crumble topping ingredients and mix with a fork or your fingers until a crumbly sand-like texture is achieved.
- Sprinkle the crumble mixture generously over the top of the bread batter and bake.
- For a large loaf bake 55-65 minutes, for mini loaves bake for 26-28 minutes – until a tester comes out clean.
- Remove carefully from the oven and cool in the pan for 15 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
Recipe adapted from Blueberry Bread by Secrets from the Cookie Princess