Peanut Butter Cookie Cups
Yield 24 cookie cups
- 1 c sugar
- 1 c peanut butter, I prefer creamy
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 24 miniature Reese's Cup candies, refrigerated is easiest to handle
- Preheat your oven to 350º.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl, stir until smooth.
- Using a 1 Tbs cookie scoop place 1 scoop of the dough into each well of a miniature muffin pan. Tap the pan on the counter to help the dough settle a little and using the back of a Tbs measuring spoon press the dough into the pan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until slightly golden.
- Carefully remove from the oven and place a Reese's Cup in the center of each cup.
- Let the cookies cool completely in the pan and then using an offset spatula remove the cookie cups and serve.
Yields 24 mini cookie cups or 2 dozen criss-cross cookies
Courses cookie, dessert