It’s time for another addition of “recipe-redo” here on It Bakes Me Happy. Today I am resurrecting this long forgotten Peach Blueberry Crisp, a little sweet, a little tart with just the right amount of crunchy topping!
The summer days are fading fast now that school has started but that doesn’t mean there isn’t still time to enjoy the flavors of summer. This Peach Blueberry Crisp is so easy to make and even easier to love, especially when served with a scoop of ice cream. I also love starting my day off with a steaming hot bowl of crisp topped with a bit of almond milk for breakfast. Whenever you choose to serve it, I hope you’ll enjoy; happy baking!
Peach Blueberry Crisp
Yield 6 -8 servings
- 3 c peaches
- 1 c blueberries
- 1 c oats
- 1/4 c granulated sugar
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 c coconut oil, softened
- Preheat your oven to 350º and prepare a 13"x9" pan or large pie pan with baking spray.
- Spread the peaches and blueberries evenly over the bottom of the pan.
- In a bowl whisk together the oats, sugar, cinnamon and salt, add the coconut oil and stir until a crumbly texture forms.
- Sprinkle the oat topping over the peaches and blueberries.
- Bake for 35 minutes, remove from oven and cool 10-155 minutes before serving.
Courses crisp, dessert