It’s time for another addition of “recipe-redo” here on It Bakes Me Happy. Today I am resurrecting this long forgotten Peach Blueberry Crisp, a little sweet, a little tart with just the right amount of crunchy topping!
The summer days are fading fast now that school has started but that doesn’t mean there isn’t still time to enjoy the flavors of summer. This Peach Blueberry Crisp is so easy to make and even easier to love, especially when served with a scoop of ice cream. I also love starting my day off with a steaming hot bowl of crisp topped with a bit of almond milk for breakfast. Whenever you choose to serve it, I hope you’ll enjoy; happy baking!
Peach Blueberry Crisp
Yield 6 -8 servings
- 3 c peaches
- 1 c blueberries
- 1 c oats
- 1/4 c granulated sugar
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 c coconut oil, softened
- Preheat your oven to 350º and prepare a 13"x9" pan or large pie pan with baking spray.
- Spread the peaches and blueberries evenly over the bottom of the pan.
- In a bowl whisk together the oats, sugar, cinnamon and salt, add the coconut oil and stir until a crumbly texture forms.
- Sprinkle the oat topping over the peaches and blueberries.
- Bake for 35 minutes, remove from oven and cool 10-155 minutes before serving.
Courses crisp, dessert
Amy | Club Narwhal says
Emily, I love this series! And if anything deserves a second chance to shine it’s this gorgeous crisp. Which reminds me, I really need to make a crisp ASAP–how could I have gone all summer long without one??
Thank you Amy! I think you need to remedy your situation ASAP 🙂
This is a great series!! Love this fruit combination 🙂
Lisa @ Cooking with Curls says
That looks so delicious Emily!! I finally made cobbler, now I need to try a crisp. 🙂
Thanks Lisa, I am a huge crisp fan, cobbler is a close second though 🙂
Ohhh this looks so good! Is there a more comforting dessert than a fruit crisp with ice-cream!? I don’t think so! This looks just wonderful!
Thank you Maria, I completely agree!