Filled with turkey, ham, bacon and more these Club Sandwich Sliders are sure to be a hit at your next party or game day gathering!
Happy New Year! Welcome 2018 and my attempt to once again bring you more of my favorite things to eat. This year each month I’m joining up with a group of talented bloggers to share recipes every month around a theme ingredient. January is sliders and I am super excited about today’s “recipe”. Sandwiches are so versatile and easy to make even my 6 year old can help!
When I was younger anytime my family would try a new restaurant for the first time I would almost always order a club sandwich, it didn’t matter if it came with a side of chips or fries I was far more interested in the sandwich. This practice went on for years and even today I still love to order a club sandwich when I go out sometimes.
Of course now that I’m all grown up I can make my own club sandwich whenever I want. These club sandwich sliders are a delicious addition to your party spread or game day gathering. Grab one or two and dig right in, I hope you enjoy!
Club Sandwich Sliders
Yield 12 sliders
- 12 slider rolls
- 12 thick slices of cooked turkey
- 12 thick slices of cooked ham
- 12 slices of cooked bacon, cut in half
- 12 slices tomato
- 6 slices of cheese, I used Provolone
- 6 lettuce leaves, cut in half
- 6 Tbs mayonaise
- Open the slider rolls up and toast them face down in a toaster oven or using the broil setting on your oven for 3-4 minutes.
- Spread 1/2 Tbs of mayonnaise on each slider roll, next add a slice of tomato and some lettuce.
- Place the turkey, bacon, ham and cheese on top of the lettuce and finish with the bottom of the slider bun.
- Serve and enjoy! Leftovers can be wrapped in wax paper or parchment and stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Chicken Parmesan Sliders
Southwest Chipotle Burger Sliders
Instant Pot BBQ Chicken Sliders
Jalapeño Popper Turkey Burger Sliders
Asian Chili & Garlic Pork Sliders
Buffalo Chicken Sliders
Easy French Dip Sliders
Monte Cristo Sliders
Baked Cuban Sandwich Sliders
Hawaiian Pizza Sliders
Philly Cheesesteak Sliders
Slow Cooker Honey Chipotle Chicken Sliders
Baked Hot Pastrami Sliders
More sandwich ideas:
What awesome sandwiches! These would work so perfectly at any party!
Thanks Jenni I absolutely agree!