Club Sandwich Sliders
Yield 12 sliders
- 12 slider rolls
- 12 thick slices of cooked turkey
- 12 thick slices of cooked ham
- 12 slices of cooked bacon, cut in half
- 12 slices tomato
- 6 slices of cheese, I used Provolone
- 6 lettuce leaves, cut in half
- 6 Tbs mayonaise
- Open the slider rolls up and toast them face down in a toaster oven or using the broil setting on your oven for 3-4 minutes.
- Spread 1/2 Tbs of mayonnaise on each slider roll, next add a slice of tomato and some lettuce.
- Place the turkey, bacon, ham and cheese on top of the lettuce and finish with the bottom of the slider bun.
- Serve and enjoy! Leftovers can be wrapped in wax paper or parchment and stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at https://itbakesmehappy.com/2018/01/club-sandwich-sliders.html