Popcorn, pretzels, candy corn and Reese’s Pieces combine in these easy, no bake Halloween Popcorn Bars which make a great addition to your spooky Halloween or fall celebrations!
Today’s recipe is perfect for your upcoming Halloween or Fall parties you are planning. Go on, admit it, you’ve already started browsing Pinterest for ideas! I love
Sweet, salty and a little bit gooey, you’re not going to want to miss a chance to celebrate this fall with these Halloween Popcorn Bars, I hope you enjoy them as much as my kids and I do!
Halloween Popcorn Bars
Yield 9 popcorn bars
- 2 Tbs butter
- 20 large marshmallows
- 4 c popcorn
- 1/3 pretzel pieces
- 1/3 c candy corn
- 1/4 c Reese's Pieces candy
- 1 Tbs sprinkles
- Prepare an 8"x8" baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large microwave safe bowl melt the butter, About 1 minute.
- Add the marshmallows and toss to coat, microwave for 1 minute, stir until smooth.
- Add the popcorn and pretzel pieces and stir to coat, fold in the candy corn and Reese's Pieces.
- Press the mixture firmly into your prepared pan and add the sprinkles, let cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Slice into 9 squares and serve, store any leftover bars in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Looking for more fun Halloween dessert ideas? Check out these awesome ideas:
Halloween Chocolate Cherry Hand Pies
Halloween Cinder Cake
Halloween Rice Crispy Treats
Spooky Spider Chocolate Cheese Ball
Puking Pumpkin Dessert Dip
Chocolate Peanut Covered Caramel Apples
Candy Corn Truffle Bark
Mini Frankenstein Cheesecakes
Halloween Polka Dot Cupcakes
Halloween Cake Pops