Pumpkin Cheddar Crackers
- 1/2 stick butter, room temperature
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 c sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 c pumpkin
- 1 1/3 c flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbs cold water
- In the bowl of your stand mixer cream together the butter and cream cheese.
- Beat in the shredded cheese and pumpkin, mixing until smooth.
- Add the flour, salt and water and beat until the dough comes together.
- Turn the dough out onto a sheet of plastic wrap, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat your oven to 375º and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Roll the dough out 1/8" thick, using a knife cut the dough into 1/2" squares and place on the baking sheets.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until lightly golden, cool completely and serve.
Recipe adapted from Homemade Cheez-Its by Casey Barber of Good. Food. Stories.