Chicken Roll Ups make a perfect appetizer, snack or easy meal.
I hope that you all had a fantastic holiday week and enjoyed your time with family and friends. I know I slacked last week on the blog, but I am back and today I am sharing a quick, super easy recipe.
During this time of the year I often like to make little meals/snacks that taste good but don’t require a ton of effort. Please excuse this not completely made from scratch recipe, I usually like to make it all myself, despite my husbands questions of why? Trust me, these are good and you won’t be disappointed. Whether you serve them as an appetizer, snack or with a salad for your meal, leftovers will be hard to come by. Even my 20 month old ate these right up, so I hope you’ll enjoy; happy baking!
Chicken Roll Ups
Recipe type: appetizer, snack
Serves: 16 rolls
- 2 cans of crescent rolls
- ¾ c chicken, cooked and diced
- ½ c shredded cheese
- 2 Tbs Greek yogurt
- 1 12 oz bag of frozen broccoli in cheese sauce
- Preheat your oven according to the crescent roll instructions.
- In a mixing bowl combine the chicken, cheese, yogurt and cooked broccoli mixture.
- Roll out the dough and fill with about 1 Tbs of filling per triangle, roll them up pinching the seams to keep the filling inside.
- Bake for allotted time on packaging and carefully remove from the oven when they are golden brown. Serve warm.