Yield 2 cups
- 1 16 oz. tub Plain Fat Free Greek yogurt, I used Chobani
- 1 1 oz. packet Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 8 oz. can water chestnuts, drained and diced
- 1 10 oz. box frozen spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and shredded
- In a large mixing bowl combine the yogurt, ranch dressing mix, water chestnuts and spinach, shred the carrot into the bowl and mix well to combine. Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes before serving, so the flavors have time to combine. When ready serve in a bread bowl or with sliced veggies and crackers.
Recipe adapted from Hidden Valley Original Ranch Spinach Dip