Cinnamon Gummy Candy
Yield 4 dozen candies
- 1/2 c juice (I used Northlands Cranberry Pomegranate)
- 4 packets unflavored Knox Gelatin
- 1 Tbs honey (more for sweeter)
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon oil (I recommend LorAnn, it's a true quality product)
- 3 drops of red food coloring (optional)
- Prepare four 12 filling candy molds with cooking spray, set aside.
- In a medium saucepan add the juice and sprinkle the gelatin over, let sit 5-10 minutes until the liquid is absorbed.
- Over medium heat melt the gelatin mixture until smooth, remove from heat and add the honey and cinnamon oil and stir until smooth.
- Using a measuring spoon or spouted measuring cup pour the mixture into the molds and let sit 5 minutes.
- Transfer the molds to the freezer for an additional 5-10 minutes for firming.
- Pop out the gummies and enjoy.
Recipe adapted from Homemade SCD Gummy Candy by Comfy Tummy