Best Ever Buttermilk Pancakes
Yield 12 -16 pancakes
- 2 c sifted flour
- 2 Tbs sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 c buttermilk
- 2 Tbs melted butter, cooled to room temperature
- Sift dry ingredients into bowl.
- Add the eggs, buttermilk and melted butter, stirring only until the flour is just moistened.
- The batter should be a little lumpy, don't over mix.
- Cook on a griddle over 375º or in a frying pan over medium/low heat until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
Recipe shared from my mother-in-law Jo via Pancake Palace
Courses breakfast, pancake