Grab a fork and get ready to dig right in to this Ultimate Chocolate Skillet Cookie, a rich, gooey chocolate cookie loaded with white chocolate chips and pecans!
It’s Monday, specifically the Monday after Day Light Savings… blah am I right? I can’t resist sharing a good chocolate recipe, so today I’m sharing this oozy gooey, rich chocolate skillet cookie. Because I hate waiting on batches of cookies to bake and because I accidentally broke my favorite cookie scoop, I decided it was a skillet cookie kind of day!
I’m not really sure if that is such a thing – a skillet cookie kind of day? But it sounds good to me. Are you with me, of course you are, it’s a chocolate cookie am I right? It’s easy, it’s delicious and its full of chocolate healing goodness. So grab a fork and dig right in, no judging here. I hope you’ll enjoy it and try to forget all about losing that hour of sleep, happy baking!
- ½ c 60% cacao chocolate chips
- 2 Tbs butter
- ⅓ c sugar
- 1 egg
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- ⅛ tsp kosher salt
- 2 Tbs flour
- ⅛ tsp baking powder
- ½ c white chocolate chips
- ⅓ c chopped pecans
- Preheat your oven to 375º F and butter a 6" cast iron skillet, set aside.
- In a mixing bowl add the ½ c 60% cacao chocolate chips and the butter, microwave for 45 seconds, stir until smooth.
- Beat in the sugar, egg, vanilla and kosher salt.
- Stir in the flour, baking powder, white chocolate chips and pecans.
- Spread the mixture into your cast iron skillet and bake for 25-30 minutes, depending on how gooey you like it.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and serve warm.
Don’t forget to enter the Pot ‘O Cookbooks Giveaway for a chance to win 15 amazing cookbooks to add to your kitchen library!