Chunky Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yield 2 dozen cookies
- 1 1/2 sticks butter, softened
- 1/2 c brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/4 c flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 c pretzel pieces, broken
- 1/2 c chocolate chips, I used milk chocolate
- 1/2 c M&M's, I used plain
- Preheat your oven to 350º and line 2 baking sheets with parchment or baking mats.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer cream the butter for 2-3 minutes, until light, add the sugar and beat until fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt and mix at medium until the dough comes together.
- Stir in the pretzel pieces, chocolate chips and M & M's.
- Scoop 1 1/2 Tbs of the dough into balls and place 1" apart on the baking sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes until just golden around the edges.
- Cool on the pan 3-5 minutes, transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.
Courses cookie, dessert