Today I am so excited to be co-hosting the Grow Your Blog Hop with Julie, Paula and Ang; they so kindly allowed me this honor this week. I have been participating each week this year in the hop and you know what? It works… and it’s fun! So come on, link up. You too can gain readers as you engage, comment and participate; have fun and enjoy!
Good morning and welcome to the Grow Your Blog (or GYB) blog hop! Paula and I are so happy to have you link up with us this week. And we happily welcome any new bloggers to the party! 🙂 How has your week been? Do you have any plans for the weekend? What is the Grow Your Blog Hop all about? NETWORKING! Meeting new bloggers, finding new content to follow, building your readership. Why is blog networking great for you? Simply put, it increases readership and traffic to your blog. How do you network? Visit. Comment. Invite. Communicate. These are key to growing your blog.
THIS WEEK’S HOSTS & LOVELY CO-HOSTS!
Julie from This Gal Cooks (HOST)Paula from Call Me PMc (HOST)Ang from Juggling Act Mama (HOST)Michelle from Fierce & Fashionable (CO-HOST)Terri from Rambling Momma (CO-HOST)Becky from Tales of Beauty for Ashes (CO-HOST)James from Daddy Space (CO-HOST) Emily from It Bakes Me Happy (CO-HOST)
WHEN YOU LINK UP TO THIS PARTY:
- Follow your hosts and co-hosts
- Visit and follow other bloggers
- Comment to let them know that you stopped by and how you followed (Email, GFC, Facebook, Bloglovin, etc)
- Invite them to visit your blog (be sure to leave your blog web address – too many times have i seen bloggers comment and request a visit to their blog without leaving their blog web address)
- Communicate with them about what you like on their blog. Let them know you are interested in their blog. USE THEIR NAME! A simple “I’m so and so stopping by. I followed you please follow me.” just isn’t going to interest someone into visiting your blog. Sure, you can request a visit to your blog or a follow along but engage in some type of conversation first.
- Grab a button and promote the party(you can get the button on This Gal Cooks right here.)