Gooey Caramel Brownies
- 3/4 c sugar
- 1/2 c caramel sauce, I used store bought
- 8 Tbs butter
- 4 oz chocolate, chopped – I used 2 oz of Baker's chocolate and 2 oz of milk chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 c flour
- Preheat your oven to 350º and prepare an 8"x8" baking pan with butter and parchment, set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl melt the sugar and butter in the microwave, about 2 minutes.
- Add the chocolate and stir until smooth, then stir in the caramel sauce.
- In a separate bowl whisk the eggs and then quickly whisk them into the chocolate mixture, so they do not scramble.
- Add the vanilla, sea salt and flour and stir until the batter just comes together.
- Spread the batter into the pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, cool completely; slice and serve.
Recipe adapted from Inner Peace Caramel Brownies, Brownie Points by Lisa Slater
Courses dessert, brownie
Serving Size 1 brownie
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.