Baked pineapple is a delicious fruit dessert perfect for any dinner.
Today I wanted to share with you all a recipe that my mother-in-law makes every year at the holidays, baked pineapple. I immediately fell in love with it, since I have always loved pineapple and I finally asked for the recipe a few weeks ago. I decided yesterday to whip myself up a small batch and thought why not bake them as individual servings. For me there is something so irresistible about an individual dessert; maybe it’s because I don’t have to share it, or maybe it’s how cute they are, I don’t know, but I absolutely adore them! Not only is this recipe super quick to make; these little pots of pineapple are light, delicious and sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. Enjoy and happy baking!
Yield 4 servings
- 1 can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 egg
- 1/4 c brown sugar, packed
- 2 Tbs butter, melted
- 1 Tbs self rising flour
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat your oven to 325º and prepare 4 ramekins with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into the ramekins, place on a baking pan and bake for 20 minutes, until golden on top and the center is set.
- Cool 5-10 minutes and serve warm.
Courses dessert, fruit