Breakfast pizza is a quick and easy meal no matter what time of day you choose to make it!
Last weekend we flew to Dallas to visit family and this week has been so busy, but I wanted to make something, so for dinner one night I decided to try my hand at Breakfast Pizza. Let me just say in my house we love brinner, truly we have it at least once a week! Breakfast Pizza was something that my hubby had on our honeymoon one morning, and I thought, I can make that, so I did.
I used refrigerated pizza dough, because we were hungry, but in my defense I did make fresh home fries. So here’s what I used, and you could change the ingredients if you want more or different toppings. Breakfast pizza is a quick and easy meal no matter what time of day you choose to make it, enjoy and happy baking!
- Pizza dough
- ½ c cheese sauce
- 2 c shredded cheese
- 3 eggs, cooked - scrambled
- 1 c maple sausage, cooked - crumbled
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- Cook the eggs and sausage.
- Roll out the dough on a pizza pan or stone, top with cheese sauce, shredded cheese, eggs, sausage and more cheese.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes, slice and serve warm.