Happy Monday ya’ll, I hope that you had a good weekend. We had a pretty relaxing one, lots of rain kept us inside most of the day Saturday. Today I’m helping with a little something… a Surprise! We are inviting you ALL to a virtual baby shower honoring Kelly from Life Made Sweeter and Hilary from My Own Blog Review. To celebrate, we are sharing 11 recipes and crafts that are ready to “pop” and I’m bringing this sweet indulgence popcorn mix to the party. Make sure to “pop” over and check out everyone’s posts and wish Kelly and Hilary congratulations!
Lightly salted popcorn, mini pretzels, marshmallows, chocolate chips and white chocolate make this sweet indulgence popcorn mix perfect for a party or your next movie night in. We just loved the combination of textures and flavors in this popcorn mix. Chewy, crunchy, sweet and salty, I hope you’ll enjoy it as much as we do!
Sweet Indulgence Popcorn Mix
Yield 6 -8 servings
- 1 bag lightly salted popcorn, popped
- 1 c miniature marshmallows
- 1 c miniature pretzels
- 1/2 c miniature chocolate chips
- 1 c white chocolate chips
- 1 Tbs coconut oil
- Preheat your oven to 325º F.
- Pop the popcorn according to package directions.
- Spread the popcorn over a 12"x17" baking sheet, top evenly with the marshmallows, pretzels and miniature chocolate chips.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes until the marshmallows just begin to slightly golden.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- In a small bowl melt the white chocolate chips and the coconut oil in the microwave for 45-60 seconds, stirring until smooth.
- Drizzle the melted white chocolate over the popcorn mixture and let cool completely.
- Break into bite sized portions and serve.
Courses dessert, snack
- Key Lime Pie Popsicles – Spoonful of Flavor
- Cheddar Bacon Crescent Poppers – A Little Claireification
- Sweet Indulgence Popcorn mix – It Bakes Me Happy
- “Pop”ular Tiramisu Blondies – Frugal Foodie Mama
- Lollipop Centerpiece – The Mandatory Mooch
- Buttered Popcorn Creme Brulee – Baking a Moment
- Orange Poppy Seed Scones – Cookie Monster Cooking
- Lemon Poppyseed Baked Donuts – Blahnik Baker
- Candy Popcorn Pops – Little Miss Celebration
- Lemon Drizzle Iced Poppyseed Cakes – What Jessica Baked Next
- Lemon Cheesecake Pops – What’s Cooking Love?