Sweet Indulgence Popcorn Mix
Yield 6 -8 servings
- 1 bag lightly salted popcorn, popped
- 1 c miniature marshmallows
- 1 c miniature pretzels
- 1/2 c miniature chocolate chips
- 1 c white chocolate chips
- 1 Tbs coconut oil
- Preheat your oven to 325º F.
- Pop the popcorn according to package directions.
- Spread the popcorn over a 12"x17" baking sheet, top evenly with the marshmallows, pretzels and miniature chocolate chips.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes until the marshmallows just begin to slightly golden.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- In a small bowl melt the white chocolate chips and the coconut oil in the microwave for 45-60 seconds, stirring until smooth.
- Drizzle the melted white chocolate over the popcorn mixture and let cool completely.
- Break into bite sized portions and serve.
Courses dessert, snack
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at https://itbakesmehappy.com/2014/03/sweet-indulgence-popcorn-mix.html