Happy Monday ya’ll, I hope that you had a good weekend. We had a pretty relaxing one, lots of rain kept us inside most of the day Saturday. Today I’m helping with a little something… a Surprise! We are inviting you ALL to a virtual baby shower honoring Kelly from Life Made Sweeter and Hilary from My Own Blog Review. To celebrate, we are sharing 11 recipes and crafts that are ready to “pop” and I’m bringing this sweet indulgence popcorn mix to the party. Make sure to “pop” over and check out everyone’s posts and wish Kelly and Hilary congratulations!
Lightly salted popcorn, mini pretzels, marshmallows, chocolate chips and white chocolate make this sweet indulgence popcorn mix perfect for a party or your next movie night in. We just loved the combination of textures and flavors in this popcorn mix. Chewy, crunchy, sweet and salty, I hope you’ll enjoy it as much as we do!
Sweet Indulgence Popcorn Mix
Yield 6 -8 servings
- 1 bag lightly salted popcorn, popped
- 1 c miniature marshmallows
- 1 c miniature pretzels
- 1/2 c miniature chocolate chips
- 1 c white chocolate chips
- 1 Tbs coconut oil
- Preheat your oven to 325º F.
- Pop the popcorn according to package directions.
- Spread the popcorn over a 12"x17" baking sheet, top evenly with the marshmallows, pretzels and miniature chocolate chips.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes until the marshmallows just begin to slightly golden.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- In a small bowl melt the white chocolate chips and the coconut oil in the microwave for 45-60 seconds, stirring until smooth.
- Drizzle the melted white chocolate over the popcorn mixture and let cool completely.
- Break into bite sized portions and serve.
Courses dessert, snack
- Key Lime Pie Popsicles – Spoonful of Flavor
- Cheddar Bacon Crescent Poppers – A Little Claireification
- Sweet Indulgence Popcorn mix – It Bakes Me Happy
- “Pop”ular Tiramisu Blondies – Frugal Foodie Mama
- Lollipop Centerpiece – The Mandatory Mooch
- Buttered Popcorn Creme Brulee – Baking a Moment
- Orange Poppy Seed Scones – Cookie Monster Cooking
- Lemon Poppyseed Baked Donuts – Blahnik Baker
- Candy Popcorn Pops – Little Miss Celebration
- Lemon Drizzle Iced Poppyseed Cakes – What Jessica Baked Next
- Lemon Cheesecake Pops – What’s Cooking Love?
Ashley | Spoonful of Flavor says
Popcorn is one of those things I don’t really eat too often. But if you add chocolate, crunchy pretzels and marshmallows, I can’t resist. Thanks for much for participating in the surprise, Emily!
Thanks Ashley, I don’t typically eat a lot of popcorn either for some reason, but I just loved the texture of the marshmallows in this mix, it was really addictive!
Cindy Eikenberg says
Hi Emily! I love marshmallows mixed in with popcorn – this sounds delicious! Love all of the great treats for the shower and this is so much fun! Thanks for sharing and will be pinning all of these wonderful ideas – have a happy Monday!
Thank you Cindy, happy Monday to you too!
The popcorn looks amazing! You’ve made popcorn look really exciting and tasty- love the additional ingredients! 🙂
Thanks Jessica! It was so easy and delicious, I hope you’ll try it 🙂
Claire @ A Little Claireification says
I would have never thought to add the marshmallows!! I love salty & sweet – thanks for the awesome idea. This was such a fun virtual shower and I am loving all of the great treats! Pinned!
Erin | The Law Student's Wife says
I could take down this whole bowl! What a sweet way to celebrate 🙂
Ha ha Erin, I am pretty sure I ate most of this batch over a few days, it was too good!
Allie | Baking a Moment says
Love the sweet/salty combo!!! This snack looks so addictive! It’s perfect party food. Pinned!
Thank you Allie!
This popcorn sounds fantastic Emily, I absolutely love the sweet and salty combination! It sounds so yummy and addicting and I would not be able to stop snacking on these for sure – pinning 🙂 Thank you so much for taking the time to make and bring these to the surprise virtual shower for Hilary and I – I am blown away by all of the amazing treats that everyone brought and how sweet and thoughtful you all are! It means so much to me and I totally wish we could all celebrate together. Thank you and hope you have an amazing week Emily *big hugs*
You deserve a nice treat Kelly, taking care of a newborn is hard work! I hope you and your sweet baby girl are both doing well and wish we could celebrate in person, congratulations again 🙂
Carrie @Frugal Foodie Mama says
Oh wow, Emily! 🙂 This popcorn sounds perfect! I love sweet and salty combos. Pinned! 🙂
Thank you Carrie and thanks for pinning!
Zainab @ Blahnik Baker says
Pass the bowl please!!! I will love a whole bowl of this popcorn!! Thank you so much Emily for being a part of the shower 🙂
Thank you Zainab, I had so much fun!
Gloria // Simply Gloria says
Love a great themed baby shower! How fun is this popcorn… sweet and salty! So happy for Kelly and Hilary. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you Gloria 🙂
Lisa@ Cooking with Curls says
I love popcorn that has surprises in it! It makes more fun to eat when it isn’t just plain popcorn. 🙂
I definitely agree Lisa, super fun and yummy!
I always tend to forget about popcorn but this mix sounds awesome! With all the chocolate and marshmallows and pretzels … I mean you just can’t go wrong! I’ll take a bowl please! : )
Popcorn is something I have been meaning to post for ages and finally I had the inspiration I needed to make it a reality, thank you Ashley 🙂
Julia Stearns @ Healthirony says
My husband LOVES this sweet indulgence popcorn mix. Even I enjoy it, and I am not a big fan of popcorn.